Episode #7: Virtual Assistants 101: The Why, What, When and HowFeb 17, 2020
This episode is brought to you by The Upward VA Roadmap, my online course and support system that guides you through the basics of building your own virtual assistant business the quickest route possible. Check it out here.
When I became a virtual assistant, or VA, in 2012, I really had no idea how many doors that virtual assistance opens for both the VA and the client. It’s truly a win-win situation if there ever was one. In this episode of Work Is Good, I’m answering the most frequently asked questions from those who are feeling the need for some outside help in their work and ministries and from those ready to enjoy all the benefits of working from home while serving others as a VA. Prepare to take notes. This one is full of all kinds of insider information I think you’ll want to keep handy!
- What exactly are virtual assistants and how do they fit in the big scheme of things in the working world?
- What is a virtual assistant niche?
- What are the qualifications of a virtual assistant?
- What kinds of things does a virtual assistant do?
- What are the benefits of hiring a virtual assistant?
- What are the benefits of being a virtual assistant?
- How much does a virtual assistant cost?
- How does the whole payment thing work virtually?
- What tax responsibilities are involved for each party?
- Where do I find good virtual assistants?
- Should I work with an agency or directly with my own VA?
- How can I find out more information about working with a virtual assistant?
- How can I become a virtual assistant?
If you’re interested in hiring a virtual assistant, take some time to brainstorm 10 tasks you can delegate to your VA. If you’re interested in becoming a virtual assistant, brainstorm 10 services you can offer your clients.
Pay It Forward:
Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes to help spread the word about the Work Is Good podcast.
Mentioned & Related Resources
- The Upward VA Roadmap and Support System (use the code WORKISGOOD at checkout for significant savings)
- Kajabi: All-in-one Online Business Platform
- BELAY (let them know I sent you)
- Free Webinar (Daily): Secrets of a Real-Life Virtual Assistant
- Did I miss a question? Want to learn more about hiring or becoming a virtual assistant? Email me.
Intro and Outro Music by Purple-Planet.com
Drum Roll Sound Effect by Mike Koenig, via SoundBible.com
Are you an Insider yet? It's free.
Subscribe today and you'll get weekly faith and work devotionals and immediate access to the Working Upward Business Boosters –– a set of free resources to guide you through the most essential parts of business ownership.